What Speakers Need to Know
Detailed requirements and helpful guidelines for all speakers can be found in the:
The Gerontological Society of America (GSA) welcomes your participation in the 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting Online. The program reaches across all of GSA’s professional sections and embraces the interdisciplinary nature of its membership. Sessions and events will take place November 10-13.
*If the updated versions of the documents above do not appear, please clear your cache and cookies.
New Online Format:
- Symposium, paper, and poster presenters will still be required to pre-record their presentations for on-demand viewing as originally planned; this will enable registrants to access all scholarship presented, these presentations will be available until December 31, 2021.
- Each symposium and paper session also will be convened live using a video conferencing platform; session chairs will manage the live presentations and Q&A, and discussants will participate.
- Poster sessions will be on-demand only with no live presentation; attendees will have the opportunity to engage in Q&A with presenters asynchronously.
GSA Branded PowerPoint Slide & Poster Templates
Use GSA’s official template for presentations at the 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting:
All presenters are required to register to attend the Annual Scientific Meeting.
Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement issue of Innovation in Aging, under the title: Program Abstracts from the GSA 2021 Annual Scientific Meeting. The Abstract Book will be available electronically only.
The abstract information published in the Abstract Book will appear exactly as provided in the abstract submission (i.e., author information: names, institution/organization, city, state, country; abstract title; abstract text).
- Wednesday, June 9 - Abstract Acceptance/Non-Acceptance Email Notifications to Submitters
- NEW! July 15, 2021 – Abstract Schedule and Session Information Email Notifications
- Early October—Late Breaking Poster Abstract Email Notifications
For any speaker-related questions and/or comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For registration or general inquiries, email email@example.com.